I believe by the power of the Holy Spirit that I will reach your heart with this message from God. My yearning is for you to know and receive God’s unending love. In the depth of His love all problems are lost, especially the stress of the oppressing world that we live in.
We always go to bed every night to sleep but it is hard to say the exact minute one falls asleep, neither can anybody predict the exact minute one wakes up without the aid of an alarm clock. Money may buy a beautiful bed upon which we lay our heads on daily, money may buy a forced-sleep in terms of sleeping pills but money cannot buy a peaceful sleep.
God, the Father who created us in His image is the One that puts us to sleep every day, watches over us while sleeping and wakes us up every day to behold the beauty of His Glory. “I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep; for thou, Lord, only makest me dwelt in safety”. (Psalm 4:8) “He that watches over you neither slumber nor sleep”. (Psalm 121:3-4) How then can we forget that love and tender care?
Have you considered why so many people are no longer sensitive to the things of God today? They have fallen in love with the pleasures of this world and forsaken their Creator. They always think of what money can buy for them in terms of pleasure. “But what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange of his soul?” (Matthew 16:26) Take a critical look at any American dollar bill. You will see the wisdom of God at work in the mind of the leaders who inscribed “IN GOD WE TRUST” on it.
Unfortunately, people do not care about this inscription today; they only consider the value. The larger the figure, the greater the value of the money. The great leaders who wisely put this inscription on the money did not place their trust in the value or the purchasing power of a dollar but on the Source, who is Almighty God.
The god of this age has blinded so many and they are fast heading towards destruction. Lusting after money and doing everything about anything to get it. There is more to life than accumulation of wealth—knowing the Lord Jesus Christ and establishing a lasting relationship with Him. “Come and taste Him and see that He is good”. (Psalm 34:8). “Seek first the Kingdom of God and its righteousness…” and he has promised that “all these things will be added unto you”. (Matthew 6:33) Today the obedience to this commandment has been reversed; we now seek first “all these things” and relegate to the background “the kingdom of God and its righteousness”. But know today, that the rat race for money, for power, for position or wealth will not stand the test of time. There are ways that seem right to a man but in the end they lead to death. (Proverbs 14:12)
Have you ever considered the reason for the wave of crime that abounds in our cities today? Do I hear you saying, “moral laxity?” No, it is more than that! Have you ever thought of what is behind the atrocities that are the order of the day around us? Have you reasoned out an answer to the wars and rumor of wars on our planet Earth? These situations are heralding the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Let it be known today, THE END IS NEAR. (Matthew Chapter 24). This is not the individual death that has become daily and natural phenomenon. I MEAN THE REAL END IS COMING!!! Unlike about two thousand years ago when Jesus Christ was here with us preaching the kingdom of God and healing our infirmities, He is coming back now to JUDGE THE WORLD. He is not coming back as a baby but as a King.
If you are in Him now, I thank God for you but be steadfast. (I Corinthians 15:58) If you are not, I am pleading with you, in the Holy name of God, to turn around today and look at the Cross. Consider the love that brought about the death of Christ for you and accept the salvation that was made free for you so that you will not face condemnation in the end. You have a choice here. You can reject Jesus and face the eternal condemnation that awaits those who reject Him. You can accept Him today as your Savior and have eternal life. I am imploring you to consider your ways and take the following important steps of faith that will see you to His righteous side at last.
- Acknowledge yourself as sinner before the Living God “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23)
- Recognize the fact that you cannot save yourself, you can only be saved by faith through grace. “For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God” (Ephesians 2:8)
- Recognize the fact that Jesus Christ died as a ransom for your sin. “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.” (Matthew 1:21)
- Repent of all your sins and forsake them. “Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.” (Acts 2:38)
- Confess Jesus Christ as the Son of Living God and accept Him as your Savior and Lord. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
- Stay in fellowship with God by starting a new life in the Lord in any Bible Believing Church around you. “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.” (Hebrew 10:25)
- Maintain a regular daily Bible study, pray always and live a righteous life. “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” (Joshua 1:8)